Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Update

I am so excited that I graduate in three days!!! I can't believe this day is almost here. I have been working towards this for years, and it feels so good to know that I am done with school! For awhile, I anticipated going on to get my doctorate, but I am going to enjoy no school for awhile. I did not take time for a break before college or before grad school, so it looks like time for some much deserved time off. I cannot wait for Saturday!

Other than that, things are good. I am not feeling as bad as I was. I think I am near the end of the morning sickness stage. There has been some confusion over how far along I am because the baby is kind of small. My guess is I am around 10 - 11 weeks. The doctors say it could be as far along as that or even 12 weeks, or we could be closer to 8 weeks. They say they will know more when the baby gets bigger. So we could have a baby around Thanksgiving, or closer to Christmas. I am going with the December 8th date.

I have an OB appointment on Monday. They will just do a check-up. They say it is standard not to do an ultrasound until around 12 weeks. So I will get another ultrasound next trip to the OB and hopefully we will know more about the baby's due date. I am excited to know when the baby is coming. I am also excited not to be feeling as sick as I was. I really hope that part of this journey is over. I am sure part of the sick feeling is gone because I don't have to worry about exams and papers anymore! Well I will update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment