Monday, June 1, 2009

New Info

Sorry it has been so long since I have written. I have been super busy. I am now officially a graduate of grad school. I have my Master's degree! I am super excited. The graduation ceremony was wonderful. Matt and I had a great time celebrating with my parents and my grandparents. I worked long and hard for this. It is a relief to be through. Now I plan to enjoy my summer!

Not a lot of news in the baby area. Glad to be in my second trimester! I had an OB appointment today. They scheduled it so close to the last one to monitor my blood pressure. So this was a quick visit to check my blood pressure. Good news - no need for blood pressure medicine now!

They tried to find the baby's heartbeat today but he/she was not cooperating. We go back next week on Thursday and they will listen for a heartbeat then. Hopefully, they will be able to find it then. This is making me kind of anxious. The Dr. said I was just at the beginning stages of being able to find the heartbeat. I am excited to hear it though. Then in July sometime we will be able to learn the sex! We cannot wait for that. Well that is all I have to say now. I will update next week after our appointment to hear the heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment